For over two decades we’ve helped people get vehicles that they otherwise might not have qualified for, using traditional dealerships or lenders.
As a small Denver dealership, we pride ourselves on our flexibility to help good people with bad credit.
As an Econo Auto Sales team member, you will be helping us to further that endeavor.
Who We’re Looking For…
Honest people who work hard and are able to “think on their feet”. We are a small dealership and sometimes there’s a lot of activity (people coming and going, phones ringing, etc.), which can be challenging.
Empathetic people who understand that all of our customers are valuable and should not be judged by their financial status or appearance. Everyone should be treated with equal respect, regardless of their circumstances.
People who take their jobs seriously – show up on-time, are polite and treat customers, vendors and other employees courteously – even when conditions in the office may seem chaotic.
Conscientious people who strive for efficiency and improvement of existing systems.
Below are the job openings that are currently available at Econo Auto Sales. To apply for any of these positions, please print this application and bring the completed document in to Econo Auto Sales.
We are seeking an experienced lot attendant for busy used car lot on west Colfax. Duties to include but not limited to:
Other daily lot duties, as required.
This is a full-time position with a competitive wage.
Must have a Colorado driver’s license.
To apply, contact Saeid at 303-929-8879.
Please bring work history.
Qualified candidates must possess exceptional communication skills, a very positive attitude, be customer-focused, and not be satisfied with a modest income.
We need someone who can adjust on the fly and occasionally handle multiple customers at once.
We have too many customers and too many leads to handle.
This is very low pressure sales.
- No auto sales experience necessary.
- Will train the right motivated individual.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual a plus.
- 5 day work week.
- Potential for management.
Applicant should be able to:
- Discuss the customers’ needs and advise them on the most suitable vehicle.
- Discuss the features of different vehicles and what would suit the customer best.
- Work out very simple finance arrangements.
- Complete financing applications (on computer) and pre-delivery inspections.
Administrative Assistants provide a variety of clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Support upon request
- Phone calls
- Setting appointments
- Record maintenance
- File retrieval
- Greeting customers and directing them to the correct department
- Answering phone calls
- Transferring phone calls
- Setting appointments
- Check incoming paperwork and make e-copies before distributing
- Sorting paperwork according to content, dates, significance, etc
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Contribute to maintaining an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Confirm accurate title VIN number, odometer reading, releases of liens, and that titles contain no alteration, etc
- E-file Title documents
- Schedule Title appointments
- Annotate accounts with up to date information
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Technological (servers, databases, scan, photocopy, print, fax etc.)
- Computer (Windows, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Scansnap) – able to learn new software