For over two decades we’ve helped people get vehicles that they otherwise might not have qualified for, using traditional dealerships or lenders.
As a small Denver dealership, we pride ourselves on our flexibility to help good people with bad credit.
As an Econo Auto Sales team member, you will be helping us to further that endeavor.
Who We’re Looking For…
Honest people who work hard and are able to “think on their feet”. We are a small dealership and sometimes there’s a lot of activity (people coming and going, phones ringing, etc.), which can be challenging.
Empathetic people who understand that all of our customers are valuable and should not be judged by their financial status or appearance. Everyone should be treated with equal respect, regardless of their circumstances.
People who take their jobs seriously – show up on-time, are polite and treat customers, vendors and other employees courteously – even when conditions in the office may seem chaotic.
Conscientious people who strive for efficiency and improvement of existing systems.
Below are the job openings that are currently available at Econo Auto Sales. To apply for any of these positions, please print this application and bring the completed document in to Econo Auto Sales.
This position is responsible for facilitating the sales process through sales staff, is responsible for unit sales and profit margins, and meeting or exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and rapport building techniques with subordinates to drive customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for staff scheduling, inventory control and car lot aesthetics.
- Weekly, on-going training of staff in rapport building techniques, steps to the sales processes, follow-ups on unsold, sold, and service guests, phone skill training and instruction, enhancing subordinates sales skills.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; continuously building rapport.
- Closes sales by negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Provides sales management information by completing daily reports and log sheets.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to Job.
- Recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Manage sales advertising
- Manage used car reconditioning
- Manage customer follow-ups
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES)
- High school diploma or equivalent education (some college or business school would be preferred}.
- Minimum 2 years’ Sales Manager experience (Used car industry experience a must).
- Must have a proven track record of motivating sales team to achieve maximum results, month after month
- Closing skills a must (using good closing techniques effectively)
- Must have good organizational skills
- Finance experience a plus
- Ability to meet sales goals.
- Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs.
- Documentation, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Exceptional Telephone and people skills.
- Listening & Verbal Communication.
- Customer Focus.
- Good time-management skills with the aptitude of meeting all targets.
Work is performed indoors/outdoors. Primary work is at a desk in the back office and outside on the lot. The position involves computer and phone usage, as well as standing for long periods. Incumbents generally must be able to, with or without accommodation, have the proficient use of both sensory perception/clarity and muscle control/coordination. This may include vision (near, far, color, glare control), hearing (auditory attention, sound localization), speech, strength, agility, dexterity, flexibility, steadiness or reaction time. Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time.
Qualified candidates must possess exceptional communication skills, a very positive attitude, be customer-focused, and not be satisfied with a modest income.
We need someone who can adjust on the fly and occasionally handle multiple customers at once.
We have too many customers and too many leads to handle.
This is very low pressure sales.
- No auto sales experience necessary.
- Will train the right motivated individual.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual a plus.
- 5 day work week.
- Potential for management.
Applicant should be able to:
- Discuss the customers’ needs and advise them on the most suitable vehicle.
- Discuss the features of different vehicles and what would suit the customer best.
- Work out very simple finance arrangements.
- Complete financing applications (on computer) and pre-delivery inspections.
Administrative Assistants provide a variety of clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Support upon request
- Phone calls
- Setting appointments
- Record maintenance
- File retrieval
- Greeting customers and directing them to the correct department
- Answering phone calls
- Transferring phone calls
- Setting appointments
- Check incoming paperwork and make e-copies before distributing
- Sorting paperwork according to content, dates, significance, etc
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Contribute to maintaining an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Confirm accurate title VIN number, odometer reading, releases of liens, and that titles contain no alteration, etc
- E-file Title documents
- Schedule Title appointments
- Annotate accounts with up to date information
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Technological (servers, databases, scan, photocopy, print, fax etc.)
- Computer (Windows, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Scansnap) – able to learn new software